The everyday life of a stay at home mom just trying to stay sane.

Friday, August 20, 2004

So sad for my online buddy...

My friend, her name is Rachelle. Some of you know her from TTCAL. She could really use some support right now I think (those of you who know her)
She has been going through primary infertility for SO long now. Over 2 yrs I believe. :(
She had such high hopes (as did we all) for her first IVF, but unfortunatly couldn't even go to egg transfer as none of her eggs fertilized.
But this 2nd IVF was SO much better! She had FANTASTIC results, and transferred 2 beautiful embryo's. One 10 cell and one 7 cell.
She got her results today. Negative.
I'm so sad for her.
If anyone deserves a baby, its Rachelle. She actually DESERVES a baby! She is so kind and caring and sweet and when we talk on the phone, it is like talking to a person I've known forever!
She is so positive when everyone else gets their positives, and is always everyones cheerleader. But, when is it going to be HER turn?
Rachelle, if you are reading this, I'd give anything to be able to do something to help you along this journey.
I don't know the heartache you are going through, especially after your two IVF's.
I love you, and I pray for you each day...and I'm so sorry...

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

I cried when I read that her beta was negative. It just broke my heart. I love Rachelle .. she is the most incredibly sweet person in the whole world and I agree .. she DESERVES to be a mother. I hope and pray she will be holding her child in her arms soon!!!

10:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home