The everyday life of a stay at home mom just trying to stay sane.

Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Could it have been?

I felt a little..'knock knock' today in my tummy!
I'm not POSITIVE of course that it was the baby, but...it COULD have been! Right? Its the first time that I have thought, 'could it have been?'
Oy! If you only knew the thoughts I've been having lately. Its literally a damn good thing I have that appt tomorrow morning, or I would be going crazy. This little knocking is like a glimmer of hope that maybe everything IS OK in there!
I'll update tomorrow after my appt. 9am. Oh, and I'm still itching like a crazy woman!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww jen that is great!!! move baby move!!! make momma happy!!

melissa

10:30 AM

 
Blogger Christine said...

Sounds like your little one has started dancing!! I can't wait to hear the update from your appointment!

3:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home