The everyday life of a stay at home mom just trying to stay sane.

Sunday, February 13, 2005

I appreciate...

Dave,

I appreciate how hard you work without complaining...ever...I'll try my hardest to do less complaining...

I appreciate your motivation in life...As much as I try, I'll never have the drive that you do...you amaze me

I appreciate how you never complain about what we are having for dinner, even if it's pancakes...I'll do my best to have the energy start cooking better again...

I appreciate when you make my coffee for me...I wish someday you will enjoy a cup with me...

I appreciate the love I see you have for you sons...it couldn't be more obvious...I love watching you and Logan playing tackle, and when you take a nap with Miles, I fall in love with you all over again...

I appreciate the love you have for me...There is never a doubt in my body, even when I'm an emotional basketcase, that you love me...

I appreciate the fact that you never overreact towards me, even when I totally overreact towards you...and GOSH do I need to work harder at this...thank you for understanding that I'm just an over reactor!

I appreciate your love for travel and the world...and thank you for making ME love travel and the world.

I appreciate your laid back approach on life...You are the one who keeps us grounded, I'm trying to learn from you. I'll try harder!

I appreciate how you sacrifice everything to make sure your family has what it needs...I really mean this Dave. I wish sometimes we had more simply so you could go out and spoil YOURSELF. You deserve it!

I appreciate your respect and kindness towards my family...you know they look at you as their own child also.

I appreciate it when you cheer me on with every new thing in life that I decide I want to become or do...and I promise, one of my wacky ideas WILL happen! Maybe even my pottery store idea! Wouldn't you flip! :)

I appreciate the fact that you can still love me after 9 years of my attitude...and I still love you after 9 years of your dirty socks in the livingroom floor! *wink*

I appreciate you...I love you...Happy Valentines Day...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home