The everyday life of a stay at home mom just trying to stay sane.

Sunday, February 13, 2005

A little bit about my Miles...

I haven't really done this yet, so I wanted to take the quick moment while he is snoozing (honest! I'm not lying! :)
Miles...a tie for the cutest baby in the world. (tied with my Logan, of course!)
He's growing like a weed already! He's not that newborn image anymore.
He's getting chubby little legs and a double chin...
He's holding his head SO well when we put him on our shoulder...
He watches everything...
He smells amazing...
His feet...omg...his feet....I can't even tell you how precious they are...
He loves to squeeze my arm in close when I'm feeding him his bottle...I love it. (bottle feeders DO bond...I promise you that!)
He calms down for his mommy...such an honor...
He already is amazed at his brother and watches him in awe (or in fear...who knows?)
He snores, its precious, really!
He looks great in blue...
He has RED hair! RED hair! Isn't that funny! We didn't want to name a redhead Miles, but at about 2 weeks of age, it was apparent that HE was a REDHEAD like his mommy!
He's a crab! No lie! He loves to cry. The only way he WON'T cry is if he's held. He won't sleep unless he's held. Logan was just the opposite, so this is a new thing...but I know soon he won't WANT to be held, so I'm trying to love it up...Exhausting...but great none the less...
Do you want to see what he is doing right now??

My little sling baby...now imagine that precious snoring...awwww!

3 Comments:

Blogger Mama Duck said...

Soooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait until my Peanut arrives! I LOVE the first month or two when they are so tiny!

8:14 PM

 
Blogger Lucky Lum said...

Oh how sweet!! He sounds so precoius.
I can't wait to have my little guy and hold him.
I also loved the sling with my last one- a life saver!

10:06 PM

 
Blogger Stephanie said...

That picture is the sweetest thing EVER!!!

5:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home