The everyday life of a stay at home mom just trying to stay sane.

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

YAY! I think I'm back!

Am I?
Anyone else see this?
I have NO idea what the heck happened.
Simone asked if I had changed any settings or messed with my template before it went down. I haven't changed anything, but I thought I'd try to switch it and it worked! Thanks for the suggestion Simone!
Maybe they deleted my template? I'm not sure, but for NOW I'm back!
I have so much blogging to do!
And it looks as if I have to add my blog list back up...great...stupid blogger!!

11 Comments:

Blogger Denise said...

Yea! I missed you! Yeah, I can see why some people are making a move to Typepad, but I still can't reason paying for blogging (for me, anyway, with no readers!). Welcome back.

1:00 PM

 
Blogger Lucky Lum said...

I was wondering where the heck you went. Glad you're back.

2:36 PM

 
Blogger Mama Duck said...

Welcome back! I missed you!!!

3:44 PM

 
Blogger Kether said...

yay!!!!!!!!!
LOVE the new template

4:16 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay!

6:37 PM

 
Blogger Linda said...

Glad your back!!

8:26 PM

 
Blogger Simone said...

YEY! Welcome back!

8:46 AM

 
Blogger Amie said...

Glad your back, I was wondering what happened!

9:32 AM

 
Blogger Info for you said...

I've been looking for you for days now!! I had hoped that you didn't delete your blog! LOl
I like the new look too. :)

12:53 PM

 
Blogger dawnamarie said...

everything that everyone above me just said. (:

2:27 PM

 
Blogger Lala said...

oh so glad you're back.

9:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home