The everyday life of a stay at home mom just trying to stay sane.

Friday, March 18, 2005

First, thank you for the well wishes for Logan.
He's really not himself today. He's been on the couch most of the day watching movies snuggled in with his teddy bears. Luckily he has not have a fever, and he's been using the bathroom (although he's not drinking much at all) so those are good things.
He told me today he's 'sad of being sick'...I told him I was sad of him being sick too...:(
But he's such a trooper, and I have a feeling he'll be back to his boppin self by Monday!
The doc said the pnemonia was just a small case, so the anti-biotics should really help fast. Oh, and let me tell you what fun it is trying a 3 yr old to take medicine that is thick as a milkshake but not NEARLY as tasty! H-A-R-D I tell you!
---------
We got at leat 4 inches of snow last night and apparently there is 3-5 more coming this afternoon/evening...it sucks! Those of you in warm areas, send me some SUN!! Although, with the sick household, I guess I'm glad its still winter out!
---------
Anyone on the patch? I guess that sounds funny seeing most of my readers I'm sure are either TTC or pregnant, right? I'm starting it this sunday. I'm hoping it will not been as bad as the pill as in side effects...anyone, anyone?
---------
Carrie's gotta hard decision to make with her little bunny Lucky, anyone have any words of advice or just plain old good thoughts to give her?
---------
Thank you for the new blogroll additions. If anyone has any other suggestions, let me know! Its my goal to find some of my own to share with you all next! I already have a couple in mind, so recomendations soon to come.
---------
Leaving you with a picture...my sweet baby Miles...

4 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

Hopefully Mr. Logan will be his normal 3 year old self soon!!!

As for the photo of Miles .. OMG..can he get any cuter??? I just want to nibble on those little cheekers!!!

5:41 PM

 
Blogger Kether said...

Have I ever told you how much I love your hair?

He's soo cute.

Hoping and praying Logan gets better soon.

11:00 PM

 
Blogger zoeesmommy said...

Hope Logan starts feeling better!

I was on the patch for almost 2 years. I liked it a lot! It was way better then the pill, I could forget about it for the whole week and I didn't cry at the drop of a pin. The only side effect that I ended up having, but I'm not sure if it was the patch or some other medication, was that I had burning and sometimes pain from intercourse.

12:14 AM

 
Blogger Mama Duck said...

Love the picture...black and white always looks so timeless!

Hugs and a big bowl of chicken noodle soup to Logan.

Yes, the snow...grrrrrrrr...

10:32 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home