The everyday life of a stay at home mom just trying to stay sane.

Saturday, March 26, 2005

Ewww...keep on looking!

To the person who found my blog by searching,
"beautiful boobs,bellies and belly button pics"
Trust me, I've had 2 kids...I don't have beautiful BOOBS.
Again...I've had 2 kids...don't think you'll find too much beautiful about my BELLY either...
And third, BELLY BUTTON pics? Now, thats just gross!
Sorry I couldn't help you find what you were looking for...but I hope the world wide web helped you on your {perverted} hunt!

2 Comments:

Blogger k said...

Ha! That's funny.

It's frightening to think how many people you disappoint when they arrive at your blog, right?

I had someone search "deep throat, gag reflex" and arrive on my page.

Sorry, can't help you there lady. Or buddy. Whatever the case may be. :-)

1:13 PM

 
Blogger Kether said...

Eww.

Glad to hear you feel better Jennifer!
Keep sleeping. It will help

8:46 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home