The everyday life of a stay at home mom just trying to stay sane.

Monday, October 24, 2005

after many hours of sleep

I can again function.
Deep breath!
ahh....much better!

That was a bit of a recovery, but I honestly feel so good I would have never thought I had surgery just 3 days ago! I do have a headcold from hell right now, but that just goes with an over worked immune system in October, I guess.

So, this thing growing inside of me.
My head is aching to know what it was.
I can't even google anything because I don't know what to google.

I called my Dr today and pathology isn't back until tomorrow afternoon at the earliest. She did however say she did not recognize it. Great! She's been doing this how long and this THING that was in my uterus is non recognizable to her?
She called it a flap. Nice picture, huh?
So, now I wait.

On other news, I'm so excited to share about an upcoming date I have with Dave.
Go here
Dig around the site for awhile. You'll see what a wonderful foundation this is. You'll also see how lucky I am. So lucky.
It's funny how when you experience something, it never leaves you.
I am a HELLP syndrome survivor.
I will always be a Hellp Syndrome Survivor.
I will always know how lucky I am to be called that. This has become something I want to take part in.
It started with the walk-a-thon I did last May.
That walk-a-thon has prompted me to see what it would involve for me to take charge and have a walk-a-thon in our own state Capitol city.
It's something I can give, because I can. Because I'm lucky enough to be able to.

Plus, I get to get all dolled up for a night on the town with my handsome hubby!
Yay! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home