The everyday life of a stay at home mom just trying to stay sane.

Saturday, October 22, 2005

quick update

I'm home.
I feel like shit, but I'm home.

The surgery was 1 1/2 hrs. They did not find retained placenta, however they did find an unrecognizable tissue type flap covering the entrance into the uterus.
They took it out and sent it to pathology, so we'll hear what that was next week I'd imagine.

Waking up was really hard for me. Surgery ended at 1:30, but I wasn't able to leave until 6:30 because I literally could hear everyone but couldn't open my eyes.

Today I have a migraine. Perfect timing right?
Some cramping and bleeding of course, but very minimal.

My face is all puffy for some reason, and my head is just killing me.

So, I'm off to bed, where I have only been out of it for about 30 minutes in the last 20 hours.

7 Comments:

Blogger Kari said...

I hate that waking up feeling after surgery. HATE IT.

Get your rest, thanks for the update, and prayers for your recovery!
xxoo

5:07 PM

 
Blogger Simone said...

glad it's over. I wonder if you have the headache from caffeine withdrawl? If David doesn't have his coffee he gets a migraine all day. It's nuts.

Let's hope that flap was just a big nothing and that you will feel better from now on.

9:21 PM

 
Blogger Mama Duck said...

Hey there- glad to hear it went well. Maybe your body just needed that extra sleep and wouldn't let you open your eyes!?

To make you happy I e-mailed you about DMB....ohhhhhhh, girls night out....what say you?!

11:29 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jennifer, Very informative. Great to see such that fresh sites are still out there. If you know anything about lady fancy dress or lady fancy dress feel free to send a post onto my blog. Thanks again

2:10 PM

 
Blogger Misti said...

I've been thinking of you. I hope you recovery goes quickly and smoothly. Lots of {{hugs}}

7:28 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jennifer, stumbled upon your site accidently but it was such a fascinating read i was hooked for a good half hour. I'm currently trying to rekindle my blog on lady fancy dress but i feel my first few posts may have deterred people from responding. If you could post one for me, I feel it would help me collect information about lady fancy dress. Thanks again for the great read!

5:33 AM

 
Blogger Christine said...

Checking in from out of town. I hope that all is well. I've been thinking of you. (((Hugs)))

11:59 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home