The everyday life of a stay at home mom just trying to stay sane.

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

No!

In the last 2 days, Miles has learned the word NO!
I'm of course SO excited about this...for now!

Miles, are you ready for bed? "no!"
Miles, are you done eating? "no"
Miles, share with your brother! "no"
Miles, can mama have a kiss? "no"

Well, you get the point! It is CUTE AS ALL GET OUT! He can also say with no problems 'up' and 'ow' (for owie) as well as starting to do some multi syllable babble.
I think my Mr. is going to start talking soon!
------
So, after the lab tests, I contacted my hematologist and after looking at the lab results he wants to see me in his office next week. Of course this just leads to too many worries and guesses. Argh!
------
I am a real live school bus today! A few moms from school and the neighborhood set up a carpool. I only have to go to school on Wednesdays and get a whole van full of cute little blond hair-pig tailed little girls with dresses on. Aw!

And that folks is my half ass-ed attempt to make a post this morning. I now have 40 minutes to feed one-dress two and hit the road!
Happy Wednesday!

Derek or Finn? Finn or Derek?

1 Comments:

Blogger Anne said...

She'll choose both in some way, I'm sure!!

8:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home