The everyday life of a stay at home mom just trying to stay sane.

Sunday, October 24, 2004

29 week belly shots

Well, Logan's sleeping, and I'm waiting for the dreaded call, so I thought I'd try to post my 29 week belly shots (I'm 30w1d today) and alas, I'm still doing something wrong...so here are the LINKS to 2 pictures!
I think I'm bigger in the last week! haha!
And they are not very flattering pictures, just erase my face! I think I'm starting to gain weight in my face...yuck!
Anyway, here they are!
http://shelleysphotography.com/v-web/gallery/albums/Soulsisters/29wbelly_2.sized.jpg

http://shelleysphotography.com/v-web/gallery/albums/Soulsisters/29wbelly_3.sized.jpg

4 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

You look WONDERFUL!!! How's dh's grandmother and the rest of the family. I've been thinking about you all.
(((Hugs)))

4:16 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You do look beautiful!!
I've been thinking of you and your hubby and family. Still in my prayers..

8:14 PM

 
Blogger Kether said...

Hey! It said I'm anonymous! I'm not anonymous. I'm Kether. Anonymous is usually mean.

8:15 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look fantastic!

I'm so sorry to hear about Dave's grandma. She and the family are in my prayers.

-Arwa

10:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home