The everyday life of a stay at home mom just trying to stay sane.

Friday, October 15, 2004

Great news!

Logans cyst is the exact same size as it was one year ago!
That is fantastic!
The doctor did a few tests and one of them was having Logan run down the hall. The cyst can affect his coordination, and Logan DOES run a bit uncoordinated. The doctor just smiled and said, "I don't think he's going to be a sprinter!" haha!
FINE by me!
I'm so happy that we are at the same place as we were last year!
So, unless something pops up that is unusual, we go back NEXT October for another MRI.
During the MRI, Logan was screaming bloody murder. I couldn't go back with him, but Dave was right there with him. Logan was screaming, "DADDY! DADDY! IS IT DONE YET!?!" Omg! I burst into tears hearing my little man scream like that! THEN, the sweet receptionist starting crying too! She peeked in on him and said that Dave was almost 1/2 way in the MRI machine holding his hand.
He is the best daddy!
So, we are on cloud nine today!

5 Comments:

Blogger Kether said...

wooohoo! I am *so* glad there was good news! And what a great daddy Dave is. Hope my Dave is as good a dad as yours. Wishing you a year (and beyond) of no changes!

9:35 AM

 
Blogger Crista said...

That is WONDERFUL news!! I was all teary by the end of this post. I'm so glad and relieved for you. Yay!!

10:35 AM

 
Blogger Christine said...

YAY!!!! I'm so glad that the news is good!! Give Dave and Logan a big hug!!

11:49 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fantastic news! Yippie!

-Arwa

8:52 PM

 
Blogger Stephanie said...

It's probably the hormones .. but I am crying with relief that you all got good news. What an awesome daddy Dave is. I know it would have killed Charles for Chip to have to go through that too. YEAH for Logan!!! I am so happy for you all!!!

8:22 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home