The everyday life of a stay at home mom just trying to stay sane.

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Just a quickie to ask for your prayers...

Tomorrow is my little man's MRI to check for cyst growth. It has been a whole year since his last MRI and hospital stay. We were lucky with the results we got last year, and we are praying SO hard to be given the same results this year. NO growth...NO problems...NO brain surgery!
If you are new to my blog, here is the link that tells about Logan's cyst...
http://jenadk.blogspot.com/2004/07/logans-brain-cystclick-here-to-see-mri.html
Anyway, its tomorrow morning. We have the MRI and then an hour later we have an appt with the head pediatric neurosurgeon. (I love him!!) and we will find out immediatly the results of the MRI.
We may or may not be gone for the rest of the day and friday depending on the results. Dave is traveling to chicago for work this week, and will be coming home in time for the appt. He has to go back right afterwards, and we might go with. Otherwise, if we come home I'll post an update as soon as I can! Thanks ladies...I really appreciate it!

6 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

You and your family absolutely have my prayers. Give Logan a big {{Hug}}for me as well.

{{{{{Hugs}}}}}

6:32 PM

 
Blogger Kether said...

Jennifer you and Logan and your family will be in my prayers. I pray that the MRI will be the BEST CASE scenario and you will find no growth, no problems and definately no need for surgery! I also pray that you have a day of peace and calm.
God bless you and your little man. We're all thinking of you!

8:44 PM

 
Blogger Stacy said...

Praying for you and Logan and that things go as perfectly as you want them to.

1:45 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greetings Jennifer it's rather cold here today, but summer is comming to our part of the world soon. I was looking for the latest most up to date information on prayer and I landed on your page. Although Just a quickie to ask for your prayers... is not an exact match I can see why I ended up here while looking for prayer Great stuff thanks for the read.....now where did I put that surf board !

6:32 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greetings from Down Under, no not Australia, NZ the real downunder! Hi Jennifer I was surfing blogs (as you do) looking for christian information when I came across your site. While Just a quickie to ask for your prayers... wasn't an exact match I enjoyed reading your posts. Thanks for the read, I'll visit again some time. take care.

7:32 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jennifer, I was out surfing on the net looking for the lastest info on prayer for life. Ok Just a quickie to ask for your prayers... wasn't exactly what I was looking for but it got my attention and interest , now I see why I found your page when I was looking for prayer for life anyway I'm glad I stopped by you have a great blog. Thanks for the read ...catch you later!

6:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home