The everyday life of a stay at home mom just trying to stay sane.

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

New additions to my blogroll

First, I want to say that it is an honor when someone puts me on their blogroll. When I stumble upon a blog and see my blog listed amongst other women who are so talented, well...it just makes me so happy!
For those of you who have me on your blogrolls, thank you! Each new visitor I get to my site, a new person reading what I write, it makes me feel so good.
My real dream in life is to write, and when I see that people are reading what I am writing, and I'm sure not everyone likes what they see, but even the chance to write to them is an honor.
So, I'm babbling, but you get the picture.
I'm thanking you...YOU...for coming to my blog, and reading what I write. Thank you.
If you have me on your blogroll, I'm thanking you again.
I've added a couple blogs that I can't wait to get to read and know better.
If you would like to be added to my blogroll, I'd love to put you on.
Just let me know via response here, or email me at jadkins77@yahoo.com

8 Comments:

Blogger Kether said...

Someday when I figure out how to do a blogroll, you'll be there! But, you know I'm reading... every day.

1:29 PM

 
Blogger Jen said...

Kether, if you really want one, I tell you I am THEE most computer illerate person in the world!!
I figured it out! You can too!
Go to www.blogrolling.com and it will do it for you! Try it!!
**and I know you're reading...:)...thank you!**

2:44 PM

 
Blogger Stephanie said...

Kewlies . There are a couple on there I don't recognize .. gonna have to go check them out. Thanks for sharing!!!!

7:46 PM

 
Blogger Linda said...

I am not sure what blog roller is either, but I have been reading your blog recently and will continue. I have added you to my favorites!

I know that I like it when I think people are reading my blog too, although it isn't that great.

6:00 PM

 
Blogger Jen said...

Thank you Linda!!
I'll add yours to my list too!
So if you see comments from 'jennifer', its me! :)

12:47 PM

 
Blogger Linda said...

Thank you, Jennifer, for making my evening! I love to see my blog added to your list.

4:53 PM

 
Blogger Kether said...

Oooh. Now I have to find out who Linda is and add her.

Jennifer are you 35 or 36 weeks? or 34.5?
You're getting soooooooo close. I'm soooo excited.

8:25 PM

 
Blogger Lala said...

I added you tomy blogroll. I looove a good baby story. I had added you to my "Fert. Favourites" a while ago anyway.

4:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home