The everyday life of a stay at home mom just trying to stay sane.

Monday, November 01, 2004

Adios!

First, a dear sweet friend of mine, R, found out today that her 3rd attempt at IVF has failed. It was a perfect cycle. 3 beautiful embryo's transferred.
I'm crushed for her. I'm devistated for her.
Keep her in your prayers.
-----
The meds seem to be helping quite a bit, while I'm still contracting, its not as strong or as many.
I had a check up today and he is pleased with the result of the medication.
He believes after his exam that the baby is head down now! (YAY!)
He still wants to see me weekly though, and take the meds as needed for contractions.
Its basically all on me. He said what is not urgent today could very easily become urgent tomorrow. I have to really watch and pay attention to my contractions etc.
But the great news is that he allowed me to go to Chicago!
I'm so excited and have SO much to do before we leave!
We're leaving in a couple hrs and I have to pack still!
So, I'll be gone until Friday!
Happy week to all of you! :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

Oh, have a great trip!! I'm glad to hear that all went well today!! But promise that you will relax, and try to take it as easy as you can with Logan running around! Oh, have fun!!
(((Hugs)))

4:29 PM

 
Blogger ErinMary said...

I came across your blog and wanted to tell you that you are a source of hope for me. We suffered a miscarriage in March, and our children were to be 19 months apart too. We have been trying for our second baby ever since and are just keeping the faith that it will happen. It's wonderful to see someone beat the odds!

9:49 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home