The everyday life of a stay at home mom just trying to stay sane.

Thursday, October 27, 2005

MRI time again!

Logan's MRI is today.
It will be checking to see if his cyst has grown any in the last year.
I am actually feeling really calm about it.
Usually I'm dreading it for weeks, thinking about it all the time...but this time, it snuck up on me! I almost couldn't find anyone to watch Miles because it was such short notice!
I feel like Logan has made great strides over this last year.
I remember the neurosurgeon joking that Logan wouldn't run track in school because of how slow and clumbsy he ran. THIS year, he's faster than our 4 yr old neighbor.
I think it will be exactly the same size!!

Of course, I'm nervous about the actual procedure.
I hate seeing him wrapped up neck to toes.
I hate watching him cry, seeing fear and not being able to do anything about it other than be there.
Luckily, it's VERY fast.

Oh sweet Logan, I hate that this is part of your life, but someday you'll understand better about the 'bubble in your brain'. And then again, maybe there will be no need to understand further!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home