The everyday life of a stay at home mom just trying to stay sane.

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Needing a bit of your help

I want EVERYONE who stops by this blog...yes, all 3 of you... ;) to do me a HUGE favor!
Go visit MAMA DUCK for me.
You see, I've asked her to train and run a half marathon with me this summer.
Imagine the humor in THAT!
Sure, we'd probably be last, but we could say we ran a half marathon!

There would be clapping and cheering when we crossed the finish line. Well, that is if our husbands had the energy to stay after everyone else has crossed the line. But wait, they'd probably be at the local bar, so we could just clap and cheer for ourselves!
The good news is is that the nearest emergency room is VERY close, so after we get close to death by exhaustion we could be swept away quick!

Go to mama duck and tell her I sent you.
Tell her that I am not going to take no for an answer!
Light a match under her WAY too skinny ass!

And if you've stopped by via The Kept Woman's link-go right back over to her and comment away!
If you help me gang up on her, I think it will work!
If anything, you'll get some fun pictures out of the deal!

5 Comments:

Blogger Amie said...

I did it :D

12:25 PM

 
Blogger Crista said...

I'm in -- I'll head over now. :)

12:58 PM

 
Blogger Christine said...

Me too!

2:10 PM

 
Blogger Jen said...

thank you thank you, my dear friends! :)

9:44 AM

 
Blogger Kether said...

I did too

3:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home