The everyday life of a stay at home mom just trying to stay sane.

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

so, that was fun...

After a LONG break, I'm back...I think!
So many little things have happened which I wish I would have written down.
Logan has said so many funny things that I know someday I would appreciate them!

So, the blog that once was has come back to life.
A fresh new start!
I'm not saying that anything I write will be interesting to anyone out there, but it will be for me to look back on one day!

A small recap.
Logan is 4. (insert sobbing slobbering mom who can't believe she is old enough to have a 4yr old)
Logan has new fish. (Fishy-za-zak-zoo are their names)
Miles is walking, and has been for a couple weeks now. (Insert that same sobbing slobbering mom who can't believe that her BABY will be one in a matter of weeks and that she will never have a crawling baby in the house again)
Our business, milobaby, is almost ready to show the world. More to come on that later!
Life is good!
Freaking COLD as hell, but good!!!

8 Comments:

Blogger Kether said...

Thank GOD, I was tired of reading that bathtime post over and over again in an effort to will you back here.

WALKING!

YAY!

and FOUR? No way!

Any plans for Miles' birthday?

1:50 PM

 
Blogger Crista said...

Yay! Welcome back!

2:51 PM

 
Blogger Amie said...

Yay! I missed you :D Welcome back!

3:40 PM

 
Blogger dawnamarie said...

Welcome back! You are another that I am jealous of, as Aiden has very little interest in using his ability to walk. He can, he has, I've watched him stroll across a room, but only a few times. Why bother? It sounds cooler when he crawls!

7:43 PM

 
Blogger formerteacher said...

So glad to have you back!!!!
Bev

2:16 PM

 
Blogger Simone said...

omigod I'm SO glad you are back. I was checking ur blog everyday and then last wk I gave up. Welcome back! We missed you. And I missed your posts on your little cuties :)

5:32 PM

 
Blogger Linda said...

YAY!!! I am so glad you are back.

I was too checking every week to see if you were back. I just took you off my "favorites" and here you are back!! I am glad you left me a message, so I knew you were back. And don't worry, I will add you back to my favorites again!

BTW - I totally agree with blogging being a way to write down all of those things you want to remember forever!! I keep meaning to copy and paste to a word file so I can print it out someday for my kids to read!

7:42 PM

 
Blogger Kari said...

Thank goodness!

I read the bath post over and over too...

8:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home