The everyday life of a stay at home mom just trying to stay sane.

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

There is a small window of opportunity to be 'cute' when your oldest is already 4.
I think that matching outfits is just ADORABLE when it comes to siblings. Does that make me wierd? Maybe! I dreamed of having matching kids on holidays etc...
A 4 yr old is only going to put up with it for so long!
I had to get these hats...

Now I'm on the search for matching jammies for Christmas eve and Christmas morning!
ah, my kids will be so embarassed by me some day, won't they?!
;)

7 Comments:

Blogger Amie said...

My oldest is six and I still get them coordinating outfits. Not the exact same thing, but the same thing in different colors.

http://amleko.blogspot.com/2005/11/brotherly-love.html

6:00 PM

 
Blogger dawnamarie said...

I think it depends on the ages of the children. At this point my stepsons are 8 and almost 4, and their mother bought them identical winter coats. I personally thought that was a bad idea, because 1) The older of the two should be allowed his independence and his own style, and 2) The younger is always mocking and imitating his older brother and driving him nuts, so why encourage that?
I would, however, dress my 4 yr old and my 14month old the same, as they are both young enough for it to still be cute, and they are both wearing clothes from the same general section of clothing and it's easier to find them matching outfits.
I have put some serious thought into buying santa suits for both the younger boys for christmas as that would be adorable.

9:40 PM

 
Blogger Kether said...

awwwwwwwww I love it!

1:18 PM

 
Blogger Linda said...

That is too adorable. Miles is looking like such a little boy. I can't believe he is going to be one.

I can't wait to dress my girls the same. They will also hate me!!

7:43 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

oh how cute!

2:55 PM

 
Blogger Kari said...

C-U-T-E!

8:53 PM

 
Blogger Misti said...

i am so glad you returned!!!

i dress my boys alike as much as possible. they are 3,almost six and 11 months. they don't give a hoot most days. other days they love it.
this yr my 9 y/o daughter matched for pictures. oh it was so stinkin cute as are your matching boys.

10:30 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home