The everyday life of a stay at home mom just trying to stay sane.

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Wow

So, as I'm getting SO close to Christmas and Miles' first birthday, I've been quite emotional about reliving everything in my head that happened last year at this time.
Check out this post from one year ago tomorrow...
basketcase

Everything was beginning.
Check out that Blood Pressure.

Hopefully be getting through this year milestone and reliving what I went through will help me truly get over it, move on with it and move past it while holding on to the good memories. Of course I won't forget the bad, but maybe I can process it completely now.
This makes me SO glad that I began blogging.

13 days until Miles' first birthday.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kether said...

I was thinking about Miles' birthday yesterday.
This year has been *too* fast.

1:01 PM

 
Blogger formerteacher said...

It took me a while to overcome my first son's traumatic birth, not HELP syndrome, but I believe I finally have. I hope you can have that peace soon.
I also cannot believe Miles is going to turn one! I started reading your blog a little bit before he was even born! Time goes by too fast, especially with the second baby, doesn't it?!

12:34 PM

 
Blogger Amie said...

Hopefully as the years go by the positive things will stand out more, and the negative will fade.

7:47 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home