The everyday life of a stay at home mom just trying to stay sane.

Sunday, January 01, 2006

It looks like a good day for a party!

I'm having Miles' birthday party today!!
You all of course are invited.
I think I'm still in shock that he will be 1 in 2 days.

This year literally flew SO fast. I know you all say that, and I"m sure I said that with Logan too. But looking back, when Logan turned 1, it just seemed like it was the perfect time for him to turn 1. MILES doesn't seem like he should be 1 yet.
Maybe that has more to do with ME and the idea that I have 2 children over the age of one, or maybe it has to do with me not having much memory of his infancy, therefore it went too fast...either way.

I'll have a piece of cake for you!

Hope your New Years Day is super fun!! I myself had one too many glasses of wine last night, but had a BLAST!

3 Comments:

Blogger Kether said...

Happy Birthday Miles!

I was thinking of you guys this morning. It has gone by very, very fast.

7:45 PM

 
Blogger Crista said...

Wow. I can hardly believe it. Happy Birthday Miles! Hope you had fun today.

7:51 PM

 
Blogger Mama Duck said...

Happy birthday sweetie! (sweeties I should say...both of you...)

8:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home