The everyday life of a stay at home mom just trying to stay sane.

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Never let a man do a woman's job.
But, unfortunatly for Dave, I'm not one of those women.

He can clean the toliets just as good as me.
Poopy diapers, we take turns. Usually we grumble up to the changing table, but still.
Bath time? Again we take turns!

Does he do it as good as me? (Because we all know mom's do everything better! hee hee)
Of course not, but still.

So tell me, why do I go with Logan to the bathroom and have the following happen.
Logan pulls his pants down.
Logan pulls his underpants down.
Logan preceeds to pull a SECOND pair of underpants down!

Why you say, does Logan have 2 pair of underpants on?

"I must have had him put his shirt on first and then just gave him his underwear to put on. It must have been a long shirt and I didn't see that he didn't take off his old ones first"

It's a common mistake, I'm sure.

6 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

Hee hee..funny story!

4:10 PM

 
Blogger formerteacher said...

Oh, how funny! Seeing that we are new to this underwear thing, I can totally understand! I forget often, that Stevie wears underwear now. Of course, I am getting up in the AM while it's STILL dark out, and am a night owl, so I think there's room for a little slip up every now and again.
Glad you're back. I read and often don't have time to post:(Darn kids!:)

9:19 PM

 
Blogger Info for you said...

LMAO!!

That is funny. Only a man would let that happen :)

1:43 PM

 
Blogger Amie said...

Just the other day I had to stop my son from putting a new pair of underpants over the ones he was wearing. Also, on more than one occasion one of the boys have stepped into the bathtub with socks on. :D Silly kids.

1:59 PM

 
Blogger dawnamarie said...

Ha ha!

6:08 PM

 
Blogger Crista said...

LOL! I can totally see that happening in our house someday!

8:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home