The everyday life of a stay at home mom just trying to stay sane.

Thursday, December 30, 2004

Ladies...we have a date!

An EVICTION date that is!
First, my appt went so well. My doctor told me he had been thinking about me a lot this last week...awwww...and how he felt horrible the last time I was there. (my emotional breakdown, remember!) and that he knew he wanted to really look deep to see if there was ANY reason whatsoever to induce a bit early. (Not EARLY as my due date is this Saturday as in 2 days from now, but earlier than promised...41 weeks).
We went over all the previous u/s reports, blood tests, blood pressure, weight gain, and his fetal assessments.
fortunately, or unfortunately depending on how you look at it, there is no reason to think of inducing me say, TOMORROW!
He tried though!
I'm still the same as last week. 2cm and almost completely effaced.
No change. Wait, except I'm measuring 2 weeks less, which means the baby has dropped 2 cm! woohoo!
He told me at 41 weeks on the day he'd induce, and then I asked if the Friday right before would work?
He said he could do that!
So that means that one week from tomorrow, or Friday January 8th I think is the date, I will be induced!!
I will be one day shy of 41 weeks.
One more week ladies!
It seems like such a short amount of time, and yet like an eternity!
Of course, he DID say he'd totally be up for delivering a New Years baby! (so would I!, but I'm not holding my breath!!)

7 Comments:

Blogger Kether said...

C'mon you stubborn little bugger boy! Don't make your mama go 41 weeks!
Well at least you know when the end is in sight. I'm still hoping you disappear soon. And I'm really glad you didn't harm your relationship with your doc during your breakdown (which I never thought you did in the first place, by the way..I think he's used to seeing exhausted women who are just plain DONE).
So, by a week from tomorrow you'll have a baby! woohoo!and then I hope you'll have time to blog now and again because you're going to be my new mom road map =) I'm following on your heels!

6:59 PM

 
Blogger Stephanie said...

As for the Doc .. any Dr. that can't handle crying women definitely shouldn't be an OB!!! Sorry about the break down .. but atleast it helped him get the ball rolling. I personally don't think the baby will last that long .. but we will see.

8:24 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

rachelle again LOL
jan. 8th- :woohoo it's almost time sweetie. what a amazing ride. i've enjoyed watching you this pregnancy and you know i'm so excited to have another cyber nephew :)

love,
marie456

8:07 PM

 
Blogger Linda said...

Good luck with everything!!

I am hoping for you that you don't make it to the 41 week mark. But at least you know you won't be carrying a baby any longer than Jan 8th.

11:20 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

James Jordan is the author of Underground Mass Secrets To Shock Your Body Into An Explosive Growth Spurt. You can get his free Build Muscle Fast Course At:
how to build your ab muscle

12:17 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Learn how To Build Muscle Fast with James Free Course at:
weight gain plus

8:22 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Blog! I also have a site about oatmeal chocolate bar
. You can check it out at oatmeal chocolate bar


Also, as a thank you for visiting my site, I'd like to tell you about a great site that is giving away a FREE DVD Camcorder! Just click the following link and enter your Zipcode to see if the promotion is available in your area!

FREE DVD Camcorder

2:11 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home