The everyday life of a stay at home mom just trying to stay sane.

Monday, December 27, 2004

New pictures and a poll!

This was me at 35 weeks...


And here I am at 39 weeks! My STRETCH marks are getting stretch marks! ;)


Lets do a poll!
How big do you think baby boy here will be?
I'd love to have as many replies as can be, so even if you don't normally post, go ahead and give a guess! Anonymously if you want! It should be fun! I remember doing this at L's shower and was amazed at some of the guesses and who was right and who was WAAAY off!!
My belly can help you out, AND if this helps, I'll tell you L's birth stats.
He was born at 40w2d.
He was 8lbs, 13oz and 21 1/2 inches.

I'll save my guess for after I get a couple guesses, but I already have one in my head, and I'll post what my husband is guessing too!

So, weight/height/date of birth!
Anyone want to play with me? hee hee!

10 Comments:

Blogger Kether said...

8lbs 8oz
Jan 1 (oooh. it would be cool if he is a midnight baby!)
length...21 inches

I am getting sooooooo excited. I'm going to be dying when you go into labor until you get home to post!

7:49 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jen! It's Jennie :)
I hope you don't mind that I read your blog tonight. You're getting so so so close and I'm incredibly excited for you, Dave & Logan!!
My guess is weight = 9 lb 4 ozs, legnth = 21", Birthday = 12.30.04

8:30 PM

 
Blogger Linda said...

Ohhh...how fun!

My guess is: 9 pounds 1 ounce -- 21 1/2 inches long

Birthdate: December 31,2004!

8:37 PM

 
Blogger Stephanie said...

9lbs 6oz 20 inches and Jan. 1 2005

8:24 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

8lbs 8oz 21 inches

11:04 AM

 
Blogger Carrie said...

Best wishes!

I'm guessing Jan 1st in the early hours of the morning... and maybe 8lbs 14oz.

11:19 AM

 
Blogger ErinMary said...

I'm gonna guess Jan. 2, 9lbs, 3 ounces, 21 1/2 inches long.
Come on out, baby!
-Erin

12:45 PM

 
Blogger Jen said...

OK...I'm not posting a date because I truely think I'll be in the the history books as the woman who never gave birth!
BUT...Daves guess...
9lbs 1oz
21 inches

MY guess...
9lbs 6oz
21 inches....

Thanks for playing my game!!! :):)
We'll see who wins! :)

6:05 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's Amy :)

I say....

1.2.05 @ 2:45PM
9lb 6oz
21.5 inches

Congrats!!

6:25 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's rachelle not wanting to spend the time to register. i can't believe the guesses. logan was a big boy and it looks like little bro will already be following in his footsteps. i think this little guy will beat out logan. but you poor thing! i hope labor goes smoothly.
love and hugs,
rachelle (marie456)

8:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home