The everyday life of a stay at home mom just trying to stay sane.

Thursday, December 23, 2004

signing off...

I just wanted to pop on and let you all know that I will be signing off for a few days.
I had thee BEST night of sleep last night, feel GREAT! I'm going to finish my wrapping today, spend the next 3 days with family and enjoy Christmas! I wish there was snow in the forcast (we've had only a dusting...PEOPLE! I live in Wisconsin!)
I'm really looking forward to the next three days! :)
Babe here is still keeping us all guessing with contracting constantly, but since the holidays are here, I've grounded him for 3 days! ;)
unless anything exciting happens, I'll 'see' you after the holidays!
Everyone enjoy! :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Kether said...

Bye Jen! Have a Merry Christmas!!!! 'See' you when you get back!

11:57 AM

 
Blogger Linda said...

Have a wonderful Christmas!

I would be happy to send some of this snow your way. My husband has had to shovel the driveway 5 times in the last 24 hours. (He is now begging for a snow blower.)

4:07 PM

 
Blogger Stephanie said...

Merry Christmas!!! Have a great break :) You realize that now you want to ground him .. this is when he will show up !

6:29 PM

 
Blogger Chris Baines said...

Take it easy.

2:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home