The everyday life of a stay at home mom just trying to stay sane.

Monday, December 20, 2004

Still here! Still pregnant!

but just oh so tired!
I just have nothing exciting to post about today.
We took L on the hospital tour yesterday so he would have a familiar setting when he came to visit us. It was great! CUTE! A little bit sad too! I delivered L at the same hospital, so to go in a room again for the first time since then tugged at my heart strings.
I started contracting regularly on the way home and within the hour they were every 3 minutes. For HOURS. A bath (and a shower!) did nothing by slow them down to every 5 minutes.
I was sure it was it...but alas, again, it wasn't.
Something different is happening this pregnancy than with L...I'm LOOSING weight! 2 lbs so far! woohoo! Not complaining though! That puts me back down to 28 lbs!
I hate to be so boring, but ladies, life right now is just blah! It's cold as HELL outside...wait, that doesn't make a lick of sense! On Christmas Eve it will be a HIGH of 8 degrees. I HATE that weather, especially when you are SO large you can't zip your coat up anymore.
I'm craving cookies...LOTS of holiday baking, and I didn't bake anything, and my MIL (who lives 5ish blocks away) made 6 batches and is keeping them shut until CHRISTMAS EVE! Does she not realize there is her daughter in law who is 9 months pregnant who NEEDS COOKIES! It is not a want, it is a NEED! ;)
Oh, I no longer have fingers that bend...nope! they've turned into little fat sausages.
Other than that, my brain is fried...mush...maybe I'll have something exciting to say tomorrow?

2 Comments:

Blogger Kether said...

I've been dying to know how you are. I've been checking.
They should feed you cookies. Its really inhumane to keep them from you.
Thinking of you..

8:37 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is great fun to read all these good blogs. Your's is very nice. I have been looking for information about is oatmeal allowed on a low carb diet and have not really found it anywhere but here: http://atkinsdiet.find-it-first.biz

Has anyone else seen it elsewhere?

9:02 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home