The everyday life of a stay at home mom just trying to stay sane.

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

We interrupt the cave dwelling to announce

that I am officially 2 cm dialated and almost 100% effaced!
Membranes stripped today, and praying really hard for a miracle!
**
another update...
12:35 beginning t:o lose my bloody show...*gulp*
*****
6:43...
Contracting, but nothing regular...totally bearable.
Still having some show...
having massive lower back pain.
Starting to wonder if I'm getting all excited for nothing. (am I really going to go into labor or wake up tomorrow with no contractions?)
Stay tuned...;)

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!

Holy crap! I've been dying for something to happen for you! YAY!

Keep updating while you can, and send someone to update for you from the hospital. Seriously. I'll die, otherwise.

Julia
Uncommon Misconception

12:46 PM

 
Blogger Christine said...

I've been thinking of you while I've been away from the computer!!! You are in my thoughts and prayers for an easy, smooth labor. Keep us updated!!!

((((Hugs))))

1:44 PM

 
Blogger Stephanie said...

to quote Julia, HOLY CRAP!!! Woo hoo!!! Wishing you quick easy labor vibes!!1

3:07 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

(I posted a few hours ago, but it never showed!)

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!

You have to post updates as often as you can. And once your in the hospital, send an emmisary to post for you! I won't be able to go long without knowing what's up.

Julia
Uncommon Misconception

3:46 PM

 
Blogger Kether said...

omigosh omigosh omigosh!!!!
Jen!! You're gonna have a baby soon!
Keep us updated. We're going to DIE!

6:22 PM

 
Blogger Crista said...

Thinking of you and sending lots of good vibes. Can't wait to see your bouncing baby! :)

11:24 PM

 
Blogger Linda said...

I am so excited for you. I am sending easy labor vibes and will anxiously wait for your posts and your pictures!!!

7:49 AM

 
Blogger ErinMary said...

Sounds like this is it!! I bet you're at the hospital right now. Here's praying you have a safe and relatively easy delivery.
-Erin

9:36 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home