The everyday life of a stay at home mom just trying to stay sane.

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Well, I'm happy to say that I made it just fine though the last evening alone.
Dave made it home safe and sound, and he helped me finish that bottle of wine!
Our house has been full of goo and slobber, tissues and medicine as we are starting to wind down the cold front.
unfortunately, Miles, the only one who doesn't know how to blow his nose, got it the worst.
He's still coughing hard, but I think I see a light at the end of the tunnel.

Dave is on his way to a job interview today.
Imagine your dream company, if you could pick any to work for.
That is exactly what it is for him.
Not only would he be doing what he's been getting certified for, he'd be making a heck of a lot more money! We all love that, right?
As you can imagine, we're all on egg shells waiting.

So my excuse for having nothing today is because I spent the majority of the night sleeping on the couch. Why is it when you have a cold the cough doesn't start until you try to go to sleep? I wanted to make sure Dave was fully rested for big interview. I spent the night dreaming about a spider the size of a softball who wouldn't stop attacking me. It had eyes as big as ping pong balls.
Awful dreams.
Off to research what it meant!

5 Comments:

Blogger Amie said...

Funny, I was just reaseaching what it meant to dream about losing teeth! (you can read about that on my blog)

Fingers crossed for the job!

10:55 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Ewwww. I get funky dreams when I'm sick too.

((sending positive thoughts and vibes to Dave))

2:01 PM

 
Blogger Info for you said...

Hope he gets his job!!! :)

Ewww nice dream!! Did you figure out what it means??

2:27 PM

 
Blogger Melissa said...

That's not a dream - Google "Iraqi camel spiders" and you'll see what I mean. Terrifying!

Thanks for the comment on my blog -I'm really glad it made you laugh!

3:12 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site...
» »

11:22 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home