The everyday life of a stay at home mom just trying to stay sane.

Monday, October 16, 2006

Anyone else SOOO not ready for winter?
We went from summer to winter.
Why do I even LIVE in the Midwest?
---------------------------------
Target lovers, this is for you:

"Miles, we're at target! Can you say TARGET?"

"Gaa-hoo"

"YAY! Target! Good baby!!"

Teaching him early!
---------------------------------

So, what do you do when your sweet little almost 5 year old starts telling you stories about being pushed down-on many occasions-by other kids.
I am not equipped to handle these tough years ahead of me people.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hee hee...I love that Miles can say Target! And you were all worried about him! ;)

Hmmmm...I have no advice for you on the pushing thing. Did he say where this was happening? At school? Have you asked the teachers to kind of keep an extra eye on him just to see what's going on?

1:55 PM

 
Blogger Info for you said...

Kids are so mean. It really stinks. NO matter how many teachers there are they can't watch all the kids.
My DH taught my DS how to protect himself and what to do if he gets bullied. He's a bit on the short side and it stinks but Jimmy is NOT afriad to defend himself. (not saying he goes around hitting other kids but if he's messed with he'll take care of himself)

Target is a good word!!!

9:33 PM

 
Blogger Kate Giovinco Photography said...

If it is happening at school I would try and talk to his teachers first. Maybe they just are not noticing kids can be mean and sneaky as well!

Yea for target!

I can not find that monkey costume anywhere, I even looked 5 hours from home! Sorry:(

10:55 AM

 
Blogger Jen said...

oh my gosh!
Thank you for looking that hard! You're wonderful!!!!!

11:04 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home