The everyday life of a stay at home mom just trying to stay sane.

Monday, October 09, 2006

Something old, something new

My sister is getting married in May.
She doesn't have all that many friends, and she really REALLY is one of those people who needs someone to do everything with her (FOR her).
Needless to say, there hasn't been much wedding planning going on yet.
Am I the only one who really couldn't care less about what the center pieces are or what the favors are? I mean, it's been 6 years since I got married and I don't think I've thought about weddings since.
Saturday my sister came to go shopping for dresses with me and our mom.
Let's just say again, I REALLLLLY am glad I'm already married and will never have to do that all over again.

The good news is is that my sister found her dress in the 1 1/2 hr appointment at the very first store. It was even on sale!
Here it is...
wedding dress
It's beautiful, isn't it?

And luckily, I'm VERY pleased with the bridesmaid dress that I'll be wearing...
bridesmaid dress

So, the big things are done, now on to the little crap. (Great Maid of Honor thoughts, huh?)

8 Comments:

Blogger Anne said...

Both dresses are great!

11:55 AM

 
Blogger hillary said...

Those dresses are gorgeous!

Congrats to your sister.

4:03 PM

 
Blogger Me said...

You will be one of the FEW people who can really-o truly-o wear their bridesmaid dress again after the wedding is over. Cool!

5:19 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

What color is your dress? Both are beautiful and you can totally wear yours again!

8:30 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Oops Meritt already said that...so I second her.

8:31 PM

 
Blogger Kate Giovinco Photography said...

Oh I LOVE HER DRESS so beautiful!

11:05 PM

 
Blogger Lucky Lum said...

lovin the bridesmaid dress!

10:17 AM

 
Blogger Kari said...

Great dresses!

I've seen her dress at our local David's Bridal and its gorgeous! I've been spending alot of time there with all the weddings happening here!

4:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home